Wednesday, July 17, 2013

De-Potting My Lipsticks

I have been totally obsessed with youtube videos lately and after watching a post, I decided that I needed to de-pot my lipsticks and put them into one handy palette.  I checked out various places for containers that would work.  I love the look of the Japonesque lip palette but I didn't really feel like spending $26 for the empty palette. I then started looking for containers that would work.  I have seen some people use pill containers but I I didn't really feel like scraping the Monday-Sunday letters off and I thought it might not be worth all of the work.  I then saw some stackable pill containers but I didn't think that I would like having to unscrew various containers to get to the shade that I wanted.  I then hit Michael's Craft Store where they had these small bead containers which were on sale for only $1.18 a piece.  I thought that they would be perfect.



 

After using some toothpicks to get all of the product out of each tube I then used my hair dryer on HOT to melt all of the various colors.  I was very pleased with how this turned out and I thrilled with how easy it is going to be to access all of my various lip colors!


 Super happy with the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment