Thursday, December 26, 2013

CVS Haul! (Again)

Thanks again to Nouveau Cheap for posting the CVS clearance list!  I, like every other time I head over there for the clearance end up leaving with a whole bunch of goodies.

It is amazing to me how every clearance can be so different from season to season.  You just never know what companies are going to get rid and add to their line.  Last time I felt like I ended up with a ton of lip colors and mascaras while this time I got a ton of foundations, bronzers and cheek colors!

Just a little overview of my haul!

When I saw that the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation was 75% off, I knew that I had to get a bunch...or how about all of their colors.   Hello!  $2 per foundation...I am in! With doing other people makeup now and then it is great to have a variety of colors to mix and match to other skin tones.  


I absolutely LOVE Sally Hansen's Salon Effects nail strips.  I typically get about 4 or 5 days out of these nail polish strips before they start to chip or peel off of my nails.  I love the variety of colors and patterns and again, these were down to about $2 a piece.  




I wasn't impressed with the items that Revlon had on clearance but figured I would try the Color Stay eyeshadow sticks and the lip gloss.  

I don't know that I have ever owned a Coty product.  They totally bring me back to watching my grandmother put on her makeup, but since the loose powders were down to about $2 I figured it would be good to have


I currently don't own anything from the Physicans Formula line so when I saw a few items 75% off (bringing them down to about $3 a piece) I figured I would grab them.  I picked up a blush and bronzer that were supposed to gauge the ph level of your skin and match your skin tone.  I then picked up three other bronzer- the top center is the shimmer strip bronzer which can be used not only as a bronzer but as an eye color.  The two bronzers in the center are from the happy booster line.  Finally I picked up the concealer 101 duo- green cream concealer to cover up any imperfections and a cream skin-toned concealer to place on top of the green concealer.  




I was so excited to see the Nicole By OPI nail polishes (the Modern Family and Selena Gomez lines only)75% off!  I grabbed a bunch, as you can see, figuring these would be great stocking stuffers or gifts for some of my daughters friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment