Saturday, May 25, 2013

Laura Mercier Haul

While at the Nordstrom Trend show I ended up getting my makeup done at Laura Mercier.  Jill, the artist doing my makeup, was first showing me the compact foundation and after doing my entire face, I ended up walking away with a slew of goodies!  I am loving the foundations.  It gives great coverage and wears well throughout the day.  I the eye shadows wear well and the Mango lipstick is a fantastic color for spring/summer. The black eyeliner, accelerator, and brush have taken some getting use to.  I like the liner and it lasts ALL day but I have had some trouble with the brush.  I seem to do better with my angled MAC brush but I will continue to try the straight brush and see if with practice I do better.  You will see my before makeup and after make up pictures below.  Note- I have no blush on.  I wanted to feature only Laura Mercier.
(YIKES!)


 ***Amazing what some foundation and lipstick can do!***

No comments:

Post a Comment