Sunday, May 26, 2013

YSL Lip Stain

While at the Trend Show I heard about the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis which is advertised as a lip stain and gloss all in one.  The wonderful ladies at the YSL counter quickly applied #26 Violine Surrealiste since I am loving the bright color trends out right now.  I absolutely LOVE this color which is a deep pink with a hint of purple.  I love that it is a pop of color without being over the top!  I have found that if I apply this color first thing in the morning, it does last for quite a few hours.  The first coat is sheer and once I apply a second coat I get a deeper shade.

FYI- I have been seeing some ads for L'Oreal's Colour Caresse Wet Shine.  It looks to be the same product- the applicator is even identical!  I am interested in trying this product out to see how similar the two are...

***I am only previewing the lipstick.  I have NO other makeup on in these pics***





 





No comments:

Post a Comment