Sunday, October 20, 2013

Urban Decay: feminine and dangerous palettes

While Urban Decay had everything on their site 20% off I decided that I had to grab the feminine and dangerous palettes that I have had my eye on for literally three months now.  For my birthday my BFF had gotten me the Fun Palette which I absolutely adore!  Fine my link for the Fun Palette Here.   So the Dangerous Palette comes in the sleek black patent leather case.  When you open it you find six deep smokey eye shadows and a small lip junkie.  From the top let you find Gravity (a deep purple with flecks of silver), Loaded (a deep emerald green), Evidence (a dark blue), Deeper (a coppery gold), Mushroom ( a dark silvery-gray), and Ace (a deep gray/blue).   
 
 
 
 




 


(not sure why my arm looks so crazy in the pic???)




 


the Feminine Palette is a great purple zippered pouch (just like the fun and dangerous palettes) with a fishnet design on the inside.  In the feminine palette you will find Bordello ( a pinky-red with silvery gold flecks), Skimp (a matte vanilla), AC/DC (a silvery-purple), Gunmetal (a deep slate gray with silver flecks), Hijack ( a satin deep green), and Lost (a deep tan). 


 


 


 







Overall I am so happy with my purchases.  There are a ton of fun colors in these sets that are easily blend-able and can add a punch of color to various eye looks.  My only complaint is the lack of matte colors.  I love me some shimmer, but I do like to break it up with some matte shades once in a while. Another bit of info about palettes is that once you have used up the shades you can remove the interior (it is magnetized) and use the pouch for other items! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment