Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Butter London Haul

As is my spring and fall tradition I went to the Nordstrom Trend show on November 2nd.  This year they had a rep from Butter London.  Oddly enough I do not own one bottle of Butter polish!  I have always avoided this polish mostly because of the price...$15 is a little steep for nail polish!  Well during the trend show if you bought some Butter products you got a manicure on the spot.  I figured that maybe it was time to try Butter out!

 I love nail color but my biggest issue is my cuticles.  They tend to grow very quickly and when I am anxious/nervous I tend to pick at the sides of my fingers (my thumbs especially).  One of the items they were featuring was a cuticle remover and cuticle oil.  After applying the cuticle remover and waiting a few minutes, I used my other nails to push the cuticles back.  I could not believe how they virtually disappeared in front of my eyes.  The manicurist then applied a base coat, a black polish, the deep purple, and then a matte top coat and some cuticle oils to finish them off.  My nails looked awesome!  It was like a deep purple velvet!  I have now painted my nails a few times since the show. I am finding that my color is wearing for about 3-4 days...that is actually a lot for me since it is not uncommon for my nail color to wear off in less than a day.  So far, I am one happy camper!




No comments:

Post a Comment