Thursday, December 27, 2012

CVS haul

I don't know about you, but I love me a beauty haul whenever I can get one!  
 
Thanks to G over at http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com
 I was able to run over to CVS to score some awesome deals!
I looked a little crazy running back and forth with various items scanning
 them at the red scanner
box to see which items were actually coming up on sale.



Revlon Top Speed in Royal
A deep royal blue.  I am totally seeing this to help with my winter blues.






Sally Hansen Insta-dri nail polish in Magenta Motion.  A gorgeous pearly hot pink...awesome for any season!

Varnished
A metallic pewter color.


Revlon concealer in light/medium. I already own this one, and for $2.62 I figured it would be great to keep this in my purse for touch-ups.  

Milani lip liner in Most Natural
This is seriously an awesome lip liner.  It is a fantastic pinky-brown that will be awesome for everyday. 
Here is the swatch of the lip liner.
 
Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Glow Girl
Very pretty pink with a glossy sparkle.  It is a great color but it does have quite a fruity smell!
 
 
Overall, I am thrilled with my awesome finds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment