Sunday, December 30, 2012

New MAC purchases

So I had a return that I had to make at Macy's which means I have to take a walk over to the MAC counter.  After looking at (okay, drooling over) the georgous colors the adorable girl at the counter sat me down and tried some new lip liner, lip stick, gloss, and blush on me.

 I was looking for a new blush color.  Something with a little more peach than the pink I currently use.

I ended up getting Peachtwist...a beautiful peach with a brown undertone and a bit of gold shimmer.  I am so excited for this color and start using it in my routine. 



I also picked up for my lips Plushglass in Pretty Plush, Half-Red Lip Pencil, and Plumful lipstick. Here are swatches of all three- the pencil on the top, lipstick in the middle, and the Plushglass on the bottom- it is hard to see the gloss, it just has some shimmery shine to it.  All very pretty- especially when put together!  Here is the final look all put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment