Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday To ME!

I know, I know...It has been a while since I have done any blogging.  I have to say, the 31-day challange really took it out of me (and my nails)!  After doing polish changes for almost 31-days straight, my nails are very dry, cracking, and yellowed:(  This may be the last time that I attempt to change my polish daily.  I have been pretty busy with work, kids, and girl scout cookies that I haven't had much time to do any blogging- I ain't Crazy-Busy for nothin'!  After celebrating my birthday on Valentine's Day, I thought it was about time to update the blog.

 I arrived to work on my birthday and my girlfriends brought breakfast in for me!  I then received a few gifts including an urban decay palate (see below- so cute).  I also received a few gift cards, a bottle of wine and an adorable wine glass, and flowers.





 On Saturday I went out with some of my girls for manis and pedis at The Nail Bar.  The Nail Bar is an AWESOME nail salon that only does natural nails (no smelly acrylic) and they let you brink in your own drinks and snacks...nothing like a pedicure and bloody mary to start your day!

After some girl time I was able to get out and do a little shoppin'.  I headed to Ulta.  After checking out my girlfriends Great and Powerful Oz Palate from Urban Decay, I just had to go grab one for myself!  It is SO pretty- I am absolutely in love with the lavender-pink color on the far right.  While there I also picked up another Urban Decay Primer Potion.  I have been making do for the last few months with my ELF mineral primer and Sephora eye primer but they just are not the same.  It is so worth it to spend the little extra on the product the gives you awesome staying power and color pay-off.







On Saturday night my parents took me, the hubs and the kids out to dinner to celebrate.  I was so excited- they got me the acrylic nail polish holder that I have had my eye on on Amazon (which my dad helped me hang).  It looks so nice with all of my polishes organized!

 They also gave me a laminator- another item that I have had my eye on for my various organization projects- and a hair dryer.  I must say, I am one luck (old) girl!  

Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment