Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wet and Wild: Enlisting for Beauty

As I stated before I stumbled on a new Wet and Wild display at my local grocery store that I wasn't even searching for!  Of course immediately after buying these trios I had to try them!  Enlisting for Beauty is a trio of browns and as with all Wet n Wild they label where you can place the colors on your eyelids and the colors are all very pigmented (a little goes a long way with the darkest color!).  The top brow bone color is a  completely tan color.  The crease color is a very deep dark brown and has a very slight sheen/ shimmer to it- so slight in fact that I would say this color is more in the matte family.  The eyelid color is a satin taupe color.  My only issue with these colors is that I like a lighter highlight color for on my brow bone and inner corner but overall these colors created a nice look. I used the brow bone color on my lid, the eyelid color all over the crease, and the crease along my upper lid and added it to my crease as well.  I then used my NYX gel liner (dark brown along my upper lid) and the enclosed Wet n Wild mascara.  I have to say I am thrilled with the mascara!  It applied smoothly and gave my lashes some nice fullness and length- my lashes are fairly long but are very blond along the tips so without mascara my lashes look pretty wimpy:( This is a trio that I think many women could get a lot of use from!


Natural lighting

Direct sunlight





No comments:

Post a Comment