Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wet n Wild: Zero Dark Flirty

As I said in my previous post I also picked up the purple Zero Dark Flirty trio when I stumbled on the new Wet n Wild sets.  I don't typically do a lot of purple on a daily basis but I figured what the heck.  Plus, it might be a nice change for the fall.  I am really not one to do an ALL OVER purple so I did break this up with some of my neutral tan colors but for the most party only used the palette.  These colors are all pretty matte.  I also find that the dark purple crease color is so dark it is almost black when applied to the eye.  I still really like the look, but I don't really think you can tell that it is a deep eggplant purple.  As with all of my Wet n Wild, I am not disappointed.  I don't know that I will use this trio on a regular basis, but it is a nice set for a bit of a change.  What I am most pleased with is the mascara.  The mascara wears well, gives my lashes a nice full/long look, and I love that it applies to my lashes smoothly.  I have never tried the WNW mascaras but I see many artists carry them in the kit...I may very well be a convert!



Direct sunlight








No comments:

Post a Comment