Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Wet and Wild!

I have not been able to spend much time blogging but I am going to try and make an effort to spend some time on here every week.  For lent I gave up frivolous spending.  I actually did pretty well except for the one primer I purchased at Sephora:(

This morning while at Wegmans buying some much needed fruits and veggies I happened to stumble on a new Wet and Wild collection!  I am a huge fan of anything Wet and Wild, especially when it comes to their eye shadows.  They have great colors that blend and wear really well!  I know from past experiences that when you see promotional displays with Wet and Wild products you need to grab them since they don't often stick around for long!  Well, when I stumbled on the new Color Icon shadows in Going In the Wild and Nude Awakening I knew that I had to grab them...not to mention lent is now officially over!

The Nude Awakening palette is a nice array of brown shades.  All very wearable for day to night and a great mix of matte and shimmer shadows.  I have to say...I don't own it, but this palette reminds me quite a bit of UD's Naked Palette which I am obsessed with in the store but just can't stomach the $50 price tag!

Going in the Wild has some pretty shades for spring but all have shimmer.  I am hoping that after some experimenting I will get some wear out of these shadows.


***Update- I have been using the Going Wild palette quite a bit since I purchased it a week ago.  I am loving the pinky-purple color as a crease shadow for a bit of color.  I have to say I don't think that my pics do these colors justice and with a bit of shadow primer, there is tons of color pay-off with these shadows!











No comments:

Post a Comment