Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zoya Load

Just after the new year there was a sale on the Zoya site: get three polishes free, just pay $10 for shipping.  As far as I am concerned, a little over $3 for polish (especially good polish) is an awesome deal!  After perusing the overwhelming website I picked three colors: Opal, Juno, and Gretchen.  Opal is irridescent top coat with hints of green and blue.  I used it the other day over my Revlon minty polish and it is fantastic!  It gave the already green polish a hint of glitz and sparkle.  I don't feel that the picture taken with my cell phone does this polish justice!

***Don't mind the sheet marks...I fell asleep after putting on the last coat of polish. 

The Juno polish is a deep metallic purple polish.  In two coats I had a nice true purple shade!

I decided on the Gretchen polish because I do not have any nude polish in my massive polish arsenal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment