Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nordstrom Trend Show


Up until six months ago I had never heard of The Trend Show.  While out with my girlfriend Marie, I learned about this event and I quickly knew that I HAD to attend!
This event is filled with fashion, makeup and skincare...any of the HOTTEST trends of the season!  When you attend, you have to be prepared to get there early.  I arrived there this morning around 7:10 and quickly got in line.  The doors open at 7:30 where you receive your Nordstrom gift card (today it was worth $20- the cost of your admission), an adorable tote bag filled with 2 bottles of water, tons of samples, an entry form, a small pencil, and the program for the actual show.  After getting seats for the show, we grabbed some snacks (coffee, fruit, pastries, granola bars, etc.) and prepared for the show to begin.  As you will see from the photos below the fashion trends this spring are black & white and pops of color such as coral and turquoise.  There were also presentations from the reps for Philosophy, MAC, Laura Mercie, YSL, Clinique, Clarisonic, Smashbox, and TONS others!  


I will will post shortly about the freebies I received at the show and some of the fantastic purchases I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment