Monday, January 14, 2013

CVS Haul

Since I had to go to CVS to pick up a card for my nieces Sweet 16 I of course had to peruse the makeup aisle.  I new from nouveau cheap's blog that there were a number of items in the milani line that are now discontinued and marked WAY down!  I have picked up a few other Miliani polishes that I really love so I thought I could always use a few more for my collection!  I think the people in CVS probably though that I was NUTS the way I kept running over to the price scanner to find out how much everything was....However; I am pretty secure in my nuttiness since I scored some awesome deals!All of the polishes were between $1.17 and $1.45 a piece! WOO HOO!  The base color of the 3D  polishes are on the sheer side but the flecks of glitter are gorgeous!  Every polish has a number of various colors that my camera just cannot do them justice!  I have not tried the nail art polishes but I will be sure to let you all know how they are in my future posts!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment