Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12: Tape Mani

I have attempted tape mani in the past but I think that my mistake was not letting my inital coat dry all of the way.  After picking up a few new milani polishes at CVS I decided that I would use two of these to do my mani...as usual, we will see how this comes out! 

As you can see my attempt at a design on my ring finger just didn't turn out as expected...I am loving the two colors but obviously they cannot be layered and I need to really work on my taping skills. The polishes are both from the Milani HD line and are lighter colors but have some great multi-colored sparkle to them.  I terms of the tape mani, I am seeing other tape manis using very thin metallic tape for nail decoration and I am wondering if that is the route I should go, thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment