Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Contrasting colors

A little bit of a busy day, but not necessarily crazy-busy status!  After a few meetings at work had to run to the store to pick up a few items for my son's camping trip this weekend and then headed home.  Lucky me- hubby had made some delicious dinner (chicken cutlets and veggies).  After gettting some girl scout cookies to a member in my daughter's troop I then decided it was time to sit down and get to painting...my nails that is!  Tonight I searched through my massive polish drawer and found an awesome deep midnight blue for my base coat- Revlons Royal.  I then, using my trusty Konad stamper, stamed a plaid pattern across each nail in white using my Konad polish. I then added a blue tip to each nail and then attempted to add some silver detail to each nail.  Not bad but I feel like I need to work on my stamping a little more to get used to the technique. 
 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment