Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend Mani...and a Diet Coke

First I would like to send a warm thank you from one Crazy Busy Mama to another..I was tickled pink(The MAC type shade of pink from their Viva Glam line endorsed by Nikki Minaj herself) to be asked to author on my dear friend Mikell's new Blog. I have not been as diligent with the 31 day nail challenge but Mikell has inspired me to at least keep my nails looking manicured and fun!!! I have been changing them up at least three times a week. This weekends Manicure is Pinterest inspired. Polish Used: Cynthia Rowley(It was a three pak of day glow colors & Clear coat Cynthia Rowley) All found at the bargin beauty aisle in our local TJ Maxx The nail Art pen was purchased at our local CVS Pharmacy/White
The polish dried as a matte finish...I cannot say that I really liked the matte finish but once the clear coat at the end was applied I was much happier with the results...
Hearts and Pink my favorite combination...very difficult when painting the hearts on the right hand...but as Crazy Busy Mama Mikell always says: "Practice makes perfect." Hope you all like the final result.
Thank you again for taking the time to stop by...I look forward to posting again...Happy Saturday everyone!!! Peace, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment