Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 9: Saran Wrap nails.

Well today is a very exciting day indeed! Not only did my BFF give me an awesome new lip pencil (I will preview tomorrow), but I also received part if my Konad order from amazon and I also Saran wrapped my nails! Woo-Hoo!  (look people, a crazy busy mama gets excited about these little things in life!)

The Saran wrapping was pretty easy.  I first applied my based coat of Wet and Wild Through The Grapevine- a deep pink/purple.



I then put a second coat of Ulta- Vintage Violet.  I worked two nails at a time applying the lighter pink color and then blotting the nails with the Saran Wrap.  It gave my nails a nice textured look, but word to the wise, make sure your base coat is dry before attempting to paint and blot the second color- you can see on a few fingers my blotting took most of the color off.  I then decided to add a stamp using my new Konad on my ring fingers.  Loving this look!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment