Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7: Ombré



After a little researching on the Internet (thanks Missjenfabulous!) I was able to find a tutorial on how to make an ombré manicure using a makeup sponge.  I grabbed three polish colors: a bright blue (china Glaze Hanging in the Balance),  hot pink (Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Frutti Petutie), and a light yellow (Revlon Sunshine Sparkle).  After painting the makeup sponge I started with the sponging process.  I have to say this is probably not my favorite manicure so far.  I really thought I would absolutely LOVE this manicure but I am still on the fence with this one.  Maybe if it were in another color trio.  What is really funny is that my husband commented on how he really liked this manicure, go figure!   I am even debating on keeping this one for work tomorrow....let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment