Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 13: pick-me-up mani

After digging through my drawer and looking on the Internet fora bit for some inspiration, I decode to go with a very sheer OPI polish that I have owned for quite a while (Y'all Come Back Ya Hear) but I was never very thrilled with since it is so sheer.  After two coats, I then added a deeper orange polish to the tips of each nail (China Glaze Riveting).  I then put a thin silver stripe under each of the orange tips with my Orly Instant Artist in Platinum Glitter which lately I seem to be using for a number of my manicures!  I am actually very happy with the look of this manicure.  Of course taking a loser look I get a little obsessive over my silver stripes but since I am only wearing this one day I am not going to stress. 
 
Have a great Monday!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment