Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 11... sweet 16 party

I am a little late posting this one but yesterday I had to deviate from the 31 day challenge.  I was supposed to do a splatter manicure but I didn't feel that splatter went with the theme for the Sweet 16 party I was attending, which as you can see below, was a masquerade theme!  Everyone was told to wear black or white so I decided to do my nails red and then use my new Kondad to stamp each of my nails with a black swirly pattern.  It looked awesome!
 


 
One of CBM's crazy kids! 
My not so crazy busy husband- just kidding.  I attempt to keep him movin' and groovin' most days of the week! 

2 comments:

  1. I think the masquerade Mani for the Sweet 16 is my favorite so far...I also love the extra pics from the party:-) Happy Monday CBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the constant support!

    ReplyDelete